Last update: 25/5/2018
Privacy Notice (EU General Data Protection Regulations - GDPR) and
In case a visitor to the website intends to voluntarily release personal data, this will only happen in compliance to the rules and procedures specified by the website and otherwise in accordance to the previously mentioned GDPR.
The release of personal data is a free choice of every visitor to the website. On Inoxstyle Srl website no registration of personal data takes place without clearly and specifically inform the visitor of the opportunity to register his / her personal data.
In order to avoid errors and misunderstandings, any registration of personal data will however require a further and final confirmation by the visitor.
This notice is divided in two parts:
1. Privacy Notice
1. Privacy Notice
Our Identity and contact details
Inoxstyle Srl ("Inoxstyle"/"we", "us", "our") company is registered in Italy (Registration number IT02262900463 and registered address is Via Don Romeo Domenichini, 89 - 55041 Camaiore ( LU) - Italy
Purposes for which Personal data is collected, processed, used and disclosed by us
Inoxstyle may receive or collect your personal data including but not limited to your name and contact details (i.e address, home and mobile numbers, e-mail address).
We may collect this information from you (for example, by filing in forms or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise).
This information is held, processed, used and disclosed by us as follows:
1. to provide our product or services to you;
2. to improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you (including tailoring our website to enrich your personal online experience);
3. To enable us to develop and market other products and services and where you have consented to being contacted for such purposes;
4. to answer your questions and enquiries;
5. to send you details of promotions, offers, which we think might be of interest to you where you have consented to being contacted for such purpose;
6. To maintain records and to comply with legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations;
7. to maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website or a client;
8. to fulfil contractual obligations with our clients;
9. to maintain, expand and develop our business;
10. to process data where we are legally obliged to process such data or where the processing is necessary for the purposes of carrying out our obligations or exercising our rights in the field of employment and social security and social protection law;
12. to third parties who perform functions on our behalf and who also provide services to us, such as payment services, IT consultants carrying out testing and development work on our business technology systems, research and mailing houses and function co-ordinators. These third parties comply with similar undertakings of privacy and confidentiality as we do;
13. respond to and defend against legal claims;
14. to notify you about changes to our service;
Legal basis for processing personal data:
Our legal basis for the processing of personal data is as follows:
1. for the performance of a contract to which you are party to or in order to take steps to enter into a contract;
2. for the purposes of our legitimate interests or those of a third party. We have set out our legitimate interests above under the section titled "Purposes for which Personal data is collected, processed, used and disclosed by us";
3. for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject. This includes for the purposes of detecting crime, the collection of taxes or duties, and in order to comply with any applicable law;
4. Where you give your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes, for example, some marketing activities we undertake. Should we want or need to rely on consent to lawfully process your data we will request your consent orally, by email or by an online process for the specific activity we require consent for and record your response on our system. Where consent is the lawful basis for our processing you have the right to withdraw your consent to this particular processing at any time;
Where we provide you with consultancy services on our products or products, the provision of personal data is a statutory requirement and a requirement necessary to enter into a contract with us.
We may not be able to enter into a contract with you if the information is not provided to us. Where you have entered into a contract with us and you refuse to provide any information required under the contract or by law, we reserve the right to terminate our business relationship with you. Where applicable, we may refer your refusal to the relevant statutory authority requesting such information.
Where your information is held
How long we keep your data
We will only hold your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of complying with applicable legal or reporting requirements (for example, our obligations to the tax authorities), our contractual obligations or our legitimate interests.
Some categories of personal data we hold will need to be retained for longer than others. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of personal data, the purpose for which they are processed, the applicable legal requirements and our contractual obligations. Other personal data will be held for no longer than is necessary to protect our legitimate interest.
In some circumstances we may anonymise personal data so that it can no longer be associated to you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you.
We take the security of your data seriously. We have internal policies and controls to protect your personal information from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorised modification or unlawful destruction or accidental loss. We will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
We may periodically contact you by telephone, email or other digital means for marketing purposes relating to our services, our website, and/or to research opinion on proposed business developments. We will require your consent if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You have the right to withdraw your consent if you do not want to be contacted for such purposes (see Opt-Out below).
Where you have previously engaged with us, and we are marketing related services, we will take your consent as given unless or until you opt out. This is referred to as soft opt-in consent and is beneficial as it allows us to suggest other products to you alongside the specific one you requested info for or purchased. In all other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent.
You are entitled to opt-out from receipt of marketing communication at any time and free of charge by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the "unsubscribe" option included in any marketing e-mail or other marketing material received from us.
1. You may request access to the information we hold about you at any time and may request us to rectify, update or restrict processing of such information. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We will seek to act on your request in the timescale required by applicable data protection laws.
2. We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your personal data is maintained and up to date. However, you are under a duty to inform us of any and all changes to your personal data to ensure that it is up to date and we will update or delete your personal data accordingly.
3. You may, in certain circumstances (for example, where we have processed your data unlawfully) have the right to request that we erase your personal data. We will respond to your request within the timescale required by applicable data protection laws and will only disagree with you if certain limited conditions apply. If we agree to your request, we will delete your data but will generally assume that you would prefer us to keep a note of your name on our register of individuals who would prefer not to be contacted. That way, we will minimise the chances of you being contacted in the future where your data are collected in unconnected circumstances. If you would prefer us not to do this, you are free to say so.
4. Where we process your data on the basis of consent you have provided to us, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and have such data deleted. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so.
5. If practicable, we may at your request transfer your personal data to a third party where such personal data is processed by automated means and is processed on the basis of performing our contract with you.
6. If you wish to exercise any of these rights or raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us on email@example.com
7. If you are not satisfied with our response or any of our data processing activities, you can complain to the "Garante per la protezione dei dati personali" at:
Garante per la protezione dei dati personali - Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121 - 00186 Roma - Tel: +39-06-696771 - Fax: +39-06-696773785 - www.garanteprivacy.it
All our activities and ancillary services involve human decision making in the process.
For any other information, questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
inoxstyle.com makes use of cookie technology to perform statistical analysis of its website.
A cookie is a small informative element sent by the contacted website and saved on the hard drive of your computer by the browser.
Inoxstyle Srl website traces the path of the cookie (an activity known as "click stream" i.e. registration of the paths taken by the visitors of a website in the transition from one page to another), without identification of the user who entered the site, but to the sole purpose of collecting statistical data such as pages accessed, downloaded, etc..
We restate that none of this information is associated with you individually. Cookies do not capture your e-mail address or any private information about you. The information from the tracking cookies are only evaluated as a whole.
Inoxstyle Srl also uses the webserver log files in order to count visitors and evaluate the technical capabilities of our site. We use all this information to know how many people visit the website, to organize the pages in the most accessible way, to facilitate the navigation of the website and to make the pages more useful to visitors.
We collect information about site traffic, but not about individual visitors. Consequently, no information about you will be kept or used.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files that are placed on your computer to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website by you (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
In case you would like to send, for any reason, E-mails to the website, or in case the website itself invites you to join the mailing list in order to receive information for your interest, we restate that - when one of these options requires the registration of your personal information - the registration of your personal data will always be in compliance with the Privacy Act. Therefore, any registration will only take place after your explicit consent.
Applicable law and authorized court
As pointed out in the instructions, the access to the website implies that you accept all rules enunciated in it. This granted, the user who enters the website accepts that the Italian Law is the legislation applicable in order to solve any issues arising from entering the website or related to information or objects on the website. Equally, the user accepts that the exclusively authorized court for the above mentioned issues is the Court of Justice of the city of Lucca - Italy.